Merchant Account Referral Program
Earn $100.00 for every business that you refer to our company when they sign up to process with Us.
Free Case of Receipt Paper
Receive a Free Case of Credit Card Receipt paper when you submit an existing merchant statement for a saving analysis.
View our featured products and special offers.
Raising funds from one’s community, especially if you are a merchant, can result in the use of a number of resources and capital that eventually has a negative impact on the overall budget. Gathering everyone on a single platform, even virtually, takes a lot of time and marketing strategies.
However, an efficient and cost effective alternative is using the Clover Charity Checkout application. This application is free of cost and allows merchants to raise funds for a (their) community from within a (their) community.
The beauty of this application is that it brings more than 60,000 local public and charters on a single platform. This platform is developed in collaboration with leading local and international nonprofit groups, making it easier for merchants to generate funds.
Here is an explanation on some of the specifications and functionality of the application.
Some of the main features of the application include the ability to choose from over 60,000 local schools. In addition, the latest feature to be included in this application is that in addition to schools, merchants will be able to access more than 40,000 charities as well.
One of the best things is the fact that a merchant can run more than one charity campaign simultaneously with the turnkey solution feature.
The Clover Charity Checkout app is simple to use and does not require prior training to operate. The working specifications include two main criteria.
Selecting the Charity
- Once the application has been downloaded, you can select the charity or school from a wide array of options
- Setting the charity you have selected in the Clover Marketplace
- A customer or a client is offered the chance to add $1 to their overall checkout amount or the incentive to round up their final payable amount
- Payments to the charity are done seamlessly, without any complexities
- Activation or deactivation of the charity is up to the user
- The ACH portal can be utilized to send donations to a charity on a monthly basis
- Real-time monitoring of the store’s progress on the Charity Checkout dashboard
Benefits of Using the Clover Charity Checkout App
The Clover Charity Checkout app not only promotes a streamlined collection of charities but also attributes the following benefits.
- Become applicable to a number of tax benefits
- Develop differentiation in the brand
- Improve brand loyalty
- Get a chance to be part of leading charities and causes
- Promote a sense of goodwill within a community
In-app payments; make tasks like these; achievable without having the added worries of the logistics involved in conventional methods. According to a merchant client,
“Clover Station hardware won’t take up a lot of space on a merchant’s counter, but will have a big impact on how they service their customers.”