Merchant Account Referral Program
Earn $100.00 for every business that you refer to our company when they sign up to process with Us.
Free Case of Receipt Paper
Receive a Free Case of Credit Card Receipt paper when you submit an existing merchant statement for a saving analysis.
View our featured products and special offers.
Eugene Kauzlarich, President of MerchantService.com says:“Our Capital One Spark Card has been our go-to credit card for all our equipment purchases, which we enjoy Unlimited 2% Cash back with no expiration date. By pre-authorizing 30-day net term payments with our supply houses, we then enjoy ANOTHER 30-day term with Capital One to pay off the balance. It maximizes our cash flow and simplifies our accounting. As we pay tens of thousands of dollars each month on equipment purchases, it’s a true blessing to earn hundreds of dollars back on those transactions! The Cash Back Rewards really mount up fast.”
Capital One Spark Cash Plus
Earn unlimited 2% cash back on every purchase, everywhere—with no limits or category restrictions.
|INTRO OFFER||ANNUAL FEE|
|$1,200 Cash Bonus*||$150.00|
|Spend $30,000 in 1st 3 Months|
|CREDIT SCORE||REGULAR APR|
|(Excellent)||Rates and Fees|
Reasons you as a business want a Capital One Spark Card:
- Earn Rewards: The Capital One Spark Card offer rewards programs. You may earn cashback, points, or miles for every dollar spent on equipment or other business expenses. These rewards can be valuable in reducing equipment and supply costs or reinvesting back into your business.
- Simplified Expense Tracking: A dedicated business credit card will help keep your equipment expenses separate from all other expenses, making it easier to manage your business and track your spending. And Capital One makes it so easy to issue and manage individual cards for employees or separate business class expenditure.
- Financial Flexibility: A credit card provides you with financial flexibility, allowing you to pay upfront for equipment and supply expenses, but with 30-day terms to payoff. You collect payment from your customers long before you pay off the balance, which helps manage your cash flows easily and effectively.
- Fraud Protection: Many credit cards, including the Capital One Spark Card, offer fraud protection features. But Capital One takes it to a whole new level where you can set up text and/or email alerts by dollar amount, foreign transactions, employee or expense classification. If there’s fraud – you can stop it before it happens! This gives you peace of mind when making online transactions and greatly reduces the risk of fraudulent charges hitting your account.
- Employee Cards: If you have employees managing departments or campaigns or are on the road, you can easily request additional cards for them. This allows you to set spending limits, manage budgets and monitor their expenses separately.
- Build Business Credit: Using a business credit card responsibly will help build your business credit profile, which can be beneficial when seeking loans or other financing options in the future.
- Access to Tools and Resources: Some business credit cards provide access to tools and resources to help you manage your finances, such as spending reports, expense categorization, and budgeting tools.
Compare the Capital One Spark Card’s features, perks, fees, interest rates, and other terms with those of other credit cards on the market before selecting one. Make sure the card fits your unique business requirements and financial objectives. It’s critical to visit the official Capital One website or get in touch with their staff for the most recent information because financial products and offerings can change over time.
The editorial content on this site is not provided by any of the companies advertised, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are MerchantService.com’s alone. MerchantService.com is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. Other logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners and are used with permission.