Merchant Account Referral Program
Earn $100.00 for every business that you refer to our company when they sign up to process with Us.
Free Case of Receipt Paper
Receive a Free Case of Credit Card Receipt paper when you submit an existing merchant statement for a saving analysis.
View our featured products and special offers.
The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card, offered by Chase, is a popular choice among small business owners. It comes with a range of benefits tailored to suit the needs of entrepreneurs. However, like any credit card, it also has its drawbacks. In this review, we will explore the pros and cons of the Ink Business Cash® Credit Card to help small business owners make an informed decision.
Chase Ink Business Cash® Credit Card
Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent at office supply, internet and phone services each account anniversary year.
|INTRO OFFER||ANNUAL FEE|
|$750 Cash Bonus*||$0.00|
|Spend $6,000 in 1st 3 Months|
|CREDIT SCORE||REGULAR APR|
|670-850||18.49% – 24.49%|
|(Good to Excellent)||Variable|
- Generous Cashback Rewards: The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card offers competitive cashback rewards on various business-related spending categories. Cardholders earn cashback on office supply store purchases, internet, cable, and phone services, as well as at gas stations and restaurants. This reward structure can significantly benefit businesses that frequently spend in these categories.
- Introductory Offer: The card comes with an attractive introductory offer where new cardholders can earn a substantial cashback bonus by spending a certain amount within the first few months of account opening. This initial boost can provide a great start for small businesses.
- No Annual Fee: Unlike some business credit cards, the Ink Business Cash® Credit Card has no annual fee. For small businesses looking to save on credit card costs, this feature is highly advantageous.
- Employee Cards at No Additional Cost: Business owners can request additional employee cards at no additional fee. This allows business owners to track and manage employee expenses while earning rewards on their purchases.
- Purchase Protections: The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card provides various travel and purchase protections, including rental car insurance, purchase protection, and extended warranty coverage, offering peace of mind for business-related expenses.
- Foreign Transaction Fees: One significant drawback of the Ink Business Cash® Credit Card is the foreign transaction fees. For businesses that frequently conduct international transactions, these fees can add up quickly and negate some of the cashback rewards earned.
- Limited Redemption Options: While the cashback rewards can be lucrative, the redemption options are somewhat limited. Cardholders can redeem rewards for cashback, gift cards, or travel through the Chase Ultimate Rewards portal. However, compared to other cards, the redemption flexibility may be lacking.
- Tiered Cashback Rewards: While the cashback rewards are generous, it’s worth noting that they are tiered. Cardholders earn higher rewards (up to a maximum limit) only on combined spending in the designated categories. After reaching the spending cap, the cashback rate drops to a lower percentage, limiting the overall rewards potential.
- Balance Transfer Fees: If business owners plan to use the card for balance transfers, they should be aware that the Ink Business Cash® Credit Card charges a balance transfer fee. This fee can offset the benefits of the 0% introductory APR on balance transfers.
The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card from Chase offers a range of valuable benefits for small business owners, including competitive cashback rewards, a generous introductory offer, and no annual fee. However, businesses must consider the foreign transaction fees, limited redemption options, and tiered cashback rewards when evaluating its suitability for their needs. Despite the negatives, the Ink Business Cash® Credit Card remains an attractive option for many small businesses seeking a solid rewards program and essential business benefits. As with any financial decision, it is essential to thoroughly assess your business’s spending habits and requirements to determine whether this credit card aligns with your specific needs and financial goals.
The editorial content on this site is not provided by any of the companies advertised, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are MerchantService.com’s alone. MerchantService.com is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. Other logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners and are used with permission.