- Easy to Use
- Intuitive setup for quick employee training
- Offline mode - process even when the internet is down
- On-screen signature capture and marketing opt-in
- Ability to email, text, or print receipts
- Menu changes sync across all devices in real time
- Bundle Includes
- Clover® Station /w Built-In Card Reader, White
- Cash Drawer, White
- Thermal Receipt Printer, White
- Welcome Kit and Setup Guide
- 11.6" high resolution touchscreen attached to a 11"x7.5" base plate
- Encrypted card swiper built into touchscreen display
- Quick speed thermal receipt printer (6.89" x 6.89" x 6.94")
- Coordinated cash drawer (16.54" x 16.54" x 4.25")
- General Hardware
- Brushed aluminum touchscreen display with white glass accents
- Patent-pending swivel arm rotates screen 180o
- Ethernet and WiFi enabled
- Single power source for display, thermal printer, and cash drawer
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
Clover® Station POS
Clover® Station's cloud-based software enables you to manage your inventory, track revenues, and generate reports-empowering you to see inside your operations and work smarter.
* Requires Monthly Service with First Data in order to activate - $39.00 per station per month
Clover® comes pre-configured out of the box, but we don't stop there. Since it was built on an open platform, your business can expand its capabilities by downloading apps and features from the Clover® App Marketplace. Tap into the growing community of developers who are constantly adding new apps and features to the Marketplace that can help streamline and grow your business.
You know the "quick" in "quick-service" is no joke. You & your employees work fast. You need a system that takes cash and credit cards, is super-easy to use, maximizes order throughput, and won't go down when the internet does. If we're getting greedy about it, please make it pretty, because it's right there on the counter.
You've got tables and a maybe a kitchen that could use its own printer. You need to be able to assign and re-assign those tables, split payments, add tips, run employee-level reports, and perform a whole host of other functions that a lot of other businesses don't have to deal with. Those lucky dogs.
You've got a store - maybe two or three. No, you're not The Gap (yet!), but you've got employees and inventory, and you're spending more time tracking it all than you'd like to. You can't be there all the time, but you definitely always want to know what's going on. And you want a way to identify and recognize your top customers, no matter who is ringing them up.