- An Authorize.Net Payment Gateway account enables you to accept credit card and electronic check payments from your e-commerce Web site.
- Authorize.net's Virtual Terminal provides the best solution for merchants who manually enter credit card and electronic check transactions for mail order/telephone order (MOTO) sales.
- Automated Recurring Billing (ARB) is a convenient and easy-to-use tool for submitting and managing recurring, or subscription-based, transactions. You can take advantage of ARB's flexible features to enhance customer service and build customer loyalty, while reducing authorization declines and overall administrative costs.
- The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway provides the complex infrastructure and security necessary for fast, reliable and secure transmission of transaction data between websites and the payment networks.
- Accepts all major credit cards: Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diner's Club, JCB
- Accept international transactions from customers worldwide. However, your bank must be based in the USA, Canada or United Kingdom.
Authorize.net Payment Gateway
An Authorize.Net Payment Gateway account enables you to accept credit cards and electronic check payments from your e-commerce Web site. You can accept payments immediately through our payment gateway by choosing any of the pre-integrated, third-party products.
More than 185,000 merchants trust Authorize.Net to manage their transactions, help prevent fraud, and grow their business. Authorize.net provides merchants with fast, reliable and secure passage for transaction data via a 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Internet Protocol (IP) connection, and manage the complex routing of payment information to the appropriate credit card processors.