- Completes Ethernet transactions in seconds
- Future-proof connectivity can be upgraded to Ethernet as needed
- PCI PED approval ensures compliance with the most stringent security standards
- Efficient processing and high-speed thermal printer keep lines moving
- SoftPay software offers extensive, flexible support for all types of payments
- Simple to install and easy to use
- ATM-style interface and ergonomic keys provide a familiar interface
- Large backlit display and bold prompts reduce errors
- Flexible capabilities allow several retailers use of the same device
- Quiet, integrated thermal printer with simple, drop-in paper loading
- Vertical, triple-track card reader accommodates all magnetic-stripe card payments
- Supports peripherals, like check readers for electronic check processing with optional applications
- VeriCentre file compression and high-speed ip communication makes adding upgrades and new features effortless
The vx570 supports traditional dial-up, plus Ethernet connections for DSL, cable, and other high-speed, IP-based communications for credit card processing. The integrated thermal printer with trouble-free, drop-in paper loading and a built-in PINpad keep your countertops clutter-free. It also supports the new standard for PIN encryption Triple DES (DES3).
VeriFone's VX 570 is remarkably fast, completing Ethernet transactions in seconds. Not minutes. Keeping your customers, and your sales, on the move. With lightningfast connectivity in one sleek package, this powerhouse payment solution does everything but sign the receipt. The VX 570. Simple and secure.