- Includes EMV Capable Internal PINPad
- Network: IP connectivity with dial-up as a backup and Wi-Fi included.
- Printer: Integrated, drop-in and accepts 2 1/4" X 85' standard thermal paper.
- Security: Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption; MasterCard PTS-certified;
- Display: 128 X 32 graphic Liquid Crystal Display
- Three-track magnetic stripe reader
- Memory: 64Mb of RAM and 128Mb of Flash
First Data FD130 /w WIFI
The First DataT FD130 credit card machine allows you to accept payments quickly and gets you ready for the latest in EMV chip-enabled payment devices. With the new smaller footprint and sleek titanium design, it delivers high-quality credit card processing and, by using newer technologies, provides a safe, secure Internet protocol (IP)/dial-up platform.
Compatible with many standard peripherals, the FD130 terminal offers maximum versatility at an affordable price. As one of the fastest, most secure credit card machines available.
At a speed of 18 lines per second, the device's built-in printer powers through text for fast checkouts. It's built for jam-free operation, and it's a snap to reload-just open the cover and drop in the standard-sized thermal paper roll.